Inside the Newsroom @ Chelsea, Dexter

The official blog for The Chelsea Standard and Dexter Leader


Saturday, February 6, 2010

Great evening in Dexter, Encore play review coming soon

Nothing like a night at the Encore Musical Theatre and one of the great restaurants in town for a wonderful time. It was a blast watching The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (not actually a spelling bee ... that's the name of the musical).

I'll have a review done sometime tomorrow. I was surprised and disappointed at how few people were in attendance, considering what a great show it is. I know it's not Oklahoma! or Sweeney Todd, but it's just as excellent a show. Please pass the word along that the 25APCSB is worth seeing, especially with Valentine's Day coming up next weekend.

Anyway, I'll talk more about it in my review. For now I'm still coming down from the Terry B's experience. Nearly three years as the Dexter reporter and I'm just now discovering this place. Amazing. Thanks for the recommendation Bill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]