Inside the Newsroom @ Chelsea, Dexter

The official blog for The Chelsea Standard and Dexter Leader


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Next Take Care around the corner


It's been a little longer than I had hoped getting another installment of Take Care - my semi-regular health column that has focused mostly on my experience with chiropractic care, for those unfamiliar with it.

I'm happy to report that I have the results of my second set of spinal and neck x-rays and readings, and the results were quite pleasing. For the full run-down keep an eye on our papers and the website.

On a semi-related note I attended Dr. Bill Simpson's second dinner event at Dexter Pub. Every month or so he puts out an open invitation to folks in the community to have dinner on him, alongside a raffle for $75, a special offer first time visit and a lot of good conversation and networking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]