Inside the Newsroom @ Chelsea, Dexter

The official blog for The Chelsea Standard and Dexter Leader


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Greetings and hello

I just wanted to let those of you who haven't seen or heard of me know that I will be covering some aspects of Dexter and Chelsea events in the community for the next few weeks depending on the health of staff writer Sean Dalton, who is off work due to an accident.

If anyone has events they want covered or information for the paper, please contact me at dmerchant@heritage.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully I will do a good job in the absence of Sean.

Once again if anyone has any ideas, events or just wants to talk, e-mail or call me.

Thank you for letting me serve your communities and I hope I do a good job!

Dave Merchant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]