Inside the Newsroom @ Chelsea, Dexter

The official blog for The Chelsea Standard and Dexter Leader


Monday, February 8, 2010

Review hijinks

It seems that special writer Crystal Hayduk also attended and wrote a review of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, so expect a hybrid review, with me talking about some of my observations in the first portion and then Crystal actually reviewing the play. It's kind of like I went as a news reporter to see how attendance was and she handled the rest.

As I said in my "review," more people need to go see 25APCSB, particularly this weekend. It's a comedy with an odd little Breakfast Club love story at the play's gooey center. More importantly it was a very fun experience. I'm just glad they don't randomly choose audience members to "participate" in the bee.

If you're scratching your head at that point, read the review.

Anyway, off to Dexter village's meeting in a bit. I'll throw something up here when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]